IWR6843 intelligent mmWave sensor standard antenna plug-in module IWR6843ISK (ACTIVE)
To get started with TI industrial mmWave sensors, order the starter bundle (IWR6843ISK + MMWAVEICBOOST).
Additional antenna modules can be purchased individually.
- MMWAVEICBOOST and Antenna Module User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 33626 KB)
24 Jun 2019
IWR6843ISK is an easy-to-use mmWave sensor evaluation kit with a long-range antenna enabling direct connectivity to the mmWave sensor card carrier (MMWAVEICBOOST). The board enables access to point-cloud data through a USB interface, and raw analog-to-digital converter (ADC) data through a 60-pin high-speed connector.
This kit is supported by standard mmWave tools and software, including mmWave Studio (MMWAVE-STUDIO) and the mmWave software development kit (MMWAVE-SDK). IWR6843ISK paired with MMWAVEICBOOST (sold separately or in the starter bundle IWR6843-STARTER-BDL) can interface with the MCU LaunchPad™ development kit ecosystem.
A 5-V 2.5-A supply brick with a 2.1-mm barrel plug (center positive) is not included. TI recommends purchasing an external power supply that complies with applicable regional safety standards.
- 60- to 64-GHz mmWave sensor
- 4 receive (RX) 3 transmit (TX) antenna with 108° azimuth field of view (FoV) and 44° elevation FoV
- Direct interface with MMWAVEICBOOST
- Supports 60-pin high-speed interface for host-controlling interface
- Onboard capability for power-consumption monitoring