For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 149
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The LM34936EVM features a four switch buck-boost converter based on TI’s LM34936 Wide VIN buck-boost controller. This converter is designed to operate from input voltage from 6V to 30V and provide a 12V regulated output with a load current of up to 6 A.
- Ultra high (>98%) peak power conversion efficiency
- Smooth buck-boost operation
- Optional hiccup mode overload protection
- Optional frequency dithering for reduced EMI
SNVMBL5.ZIP (130 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products