For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 49
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The LMZ31520 evaluation board is configured to evaluate the operation of the LMZ31520 power module for current up to 20A. The input voltage range is 3V to 14.5V. The output voltage range is 0.6V to 3.6V. The evaluation board makes it easy to evaluate the LMZ1520 operation.
- Monitor full operation of the LMZ31520 up to 20A.
- Jumper selectable Vout
- Jumper selectable switching frequency
- Split rail input voltage capable
- INH & PWRGD test points
SLVMA59.ZIP (96 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLVMAS0.ZIP (8 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
Xilinx Zynq 7000 Series (XC7Z045) 20W Reference Design REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
PMP10613 — The PMP10613 reference design provides all the power supply rails necessary to power Xilinx® Zynq® 7000 series (XC7Z045) FPGA. This design uses several LMZ3 series modules, LDOs, and a DDR termination regulator to provide all the necessary rails to power the FPGA. It (...)
Altera® Stratix® V FPGA Power Solution
PMP9365 — The PMP9365 reference design provides all the power supply rails necessary to power Altera's Stratix V family of FPGAs. This design uses several LMZ3 series modules, LDOs, and a DDR termination regulator to provide all the necessary rails to power the FPGA. It also features two (...)