For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 599
APPLICATION SOFTWARE & FRAMEWORK Download
The TPS536C7EVM evaluation module (EVM) allows users to evaluate the TPS536C7 controller.
The controller is dual-channel (12 + 0, 11 + 1 or 10 + 2 phases), D-CAP+™ synchronous buck driverless control with PMBus Interface. The device operates using a voltage supply between 4.5 V and 17 V. The (...)
- Configurable to 12+0, 11+1 or 10+2 phases
- Test support for high power (400A) ASIC
- Support for dynamic load
- Thermal balance
- Flexi-phase management
Digital Power Software FUSION_DIGITAL_POWER_DESIGNER — Fusion Digital Power™ is the Graphical User Interface (GUI) used to configure and monitor select Texas Instruments digital power controllers and sequencer/health monitors. The application uses the PMBus protocol to communicate with the device over serial bus by way of a TI USB adapter.
SIMULATION TOOL Download
Some of the tasks you can perform with the GUI include:
- Turn on or off the power supply output, either through the hardware control line or the PMBus OPERATION command
- Monitor real-time data. Items such as input voltage, output voltage, output current, temperature, and warnings/faults are continuously (...)
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products