|Package | PIN:||DDC | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Available in Standard and AEC-Q100 Qualified
Versions LM5050Q0MK-1 (up to 150°C TJ) and
LM5050Q1MK-1 (up to 125°C TJ)
- Wide Operating Input Voltage Range, VIN: 1 V to
75 V (VBIAS required for VIN < 5 V)
- 100-V Transient Capability
- Charge Pump Gate Driver for External N-Channel
- Fast 50-ns Response to Current Reversal
- 2-A Peak Gate Turnoff Current
- Minimum VDS Clamp for Faster Turnoff
- Package: SOT-6 (Thin SOT-23-6)
Texas Instruments LM5050MK-1/NOPB
The LM5050-1/-Q1 High Side OR-ing FET Controller operates in conjunction with an external MOSFET as an ideal diode rectifier when connected in series with a power source. This ORing controller allows MOSFETs to replace diode rectifiers in power distribution networks thus reducing both power loss and voltage drops.
The LM5050-1/-Q1 controller provides charge pump gate drive for an external N-Channel MOSFET and a fast response comparator to turn off the FET when current flows in the reverse direction. The LM5050-1/-Q1 can connect power supplies ranging from 5 V to 75 V and can withstand transients up to 100 V.