|Package | PIN:||WQFN (RVC) | 20|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- 2.7 V to 18 V Operating Voltage, 20 V (Maximum)
- 42-mΩ RON (Typical)
- 0.6 A to 5.3 A Adjustable Current Limit (±8%)
- IMON Current Indicator Output (±8%)
- 200-µA Operating IQ (Typical)
- 15-µA Disabled IQ (Typical)
- ±2% Overvoltage, Undervoltage Thresholds
- Reverse Current Blocking
- 1-µs Reverse Voltage Shutoff
- Programmable dVo/dt Control
- Power Good and Fault Outputs
- Two Overcurrent Fault Response Options
- TPS25942:I(LIMIT) with Thermal Shutdown
- TPS25944: 4 ms FaultTimer then Shutoff
- –40°C to +125°C Junction Temperature Range
- UL 2367 Recognized
- File No.169910
- RILIM ≥ 20 kΩ (4.81 AMaximum)
- UL60950 Safe during Single Point Failure
- Open-Short ILIMdetection
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS25944LRVCR
The TPS25942, TPS25944 eFuse Power MUX is a compact, featurerich power management device with a full suite of protection functions. The wide operating rangeallows control of many popular DC bus voltages. Integrated back-to-back FETs provide bidirectionalcurrent control making the device well suited for power muxing and systems with multiple powersources.
Load, source and device protection are provided with many programmable features.Thresholds for undervoltage, overvoltage, overcurrent, dVo/dt ramp rate,power good, and in-rush current protection are all programmable to suit specific systemrequirements. For system status monitoring and downstream load control, the device provides PGOOD,FLT and precise current monitor output.
The TPS25942, TPS25944 monitor V(IN) andV(OUT) to provide true reverse blocking from output whenV(IN) < (V(OUT) – 10 mV). The device can beconfigured to assign Main/Auxiliary supply priority using the FLT and DMODEpins.