|Package | PIN:||VSON (DRC) | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Drives Two N-Channel MOSFETs in High-Side Low-Side Configuration
- 5-V Typical Under Voltage Lockout
- Input Interlock
- Enable/Disable Functionality
- 16-ns Typical Propagation Delay
- 12-ns Rise, 10-ns Typical Fall Time With 1800-pF Load
- 1-ns Typical Delay Matching
- Absolute Maximum Negative Voltage Handling on Inputs (–5 V)
- Absolute Maximum Negative Voltage Handling on HS (–14 V)
- 3.5-A Sink, 2.5-A Source Output Currents
- Absolute Maximum Boot Voltage 120 V
- Low Current (7-µA) Consumption when Disabled
- Integrated Bootstrap Diode
- Specified from –40°C to 140°C Junction Temperature
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments UCC27282DRCR
The UCC27282 is a robust N-channel MOSFET driver with a maximum switch node (HS) voltagerating of 100 V. It allows for two N-channel MOSFETs to be controlled in half-bridge or synchronousbuck configuration based topologies. Its 3.5-A peak sink current and 2.5-A peak source currentalong with low pull-up and pull-down resistance allows the UCC27282 to drive large power MOSFETswith minimum switching losses during the transition of the MOSFET Miller plateau. Since the inputsare independent of the supply voltage, UCC27282 can be used in conjunction with both analog anddigital controllers.
The input pins as well as the HS pin are able to tolerate significant negative voltage,which improves system robustness. Input interlock further improves robustness and systemreliability in high noise applications. The esnable and disable functionality provides additionalsystem flexibility by reducing power consumption by the driver and responds to fault events withinthe system. 5-V UVLO allows systems to operate at lower bias voltages, which is necessary in manyhigh frequency applications and improves system efficiency in certain operating modes. Smallpropagation delay and delay matching specifications minimize the dead-time requirement whichfurther improves efficiency.
Under voltage lockout (UVLO) is provided for both the high-side and low-side driverstages forcing the outputs low if the VDD voltage is below the specified threshold. An integratedbootstrap diode eliminates the need for an external discrete diode in many applications, whichsaves board space and reduces system cost. UCC27282 is offered in a small package enabling highdensity designs.