AWR2243 second-generation 76-GHz to 81-GHz high-performance automotive MMIC evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- AWR2243 Evaluation Module (AWR2243BOOST) mmWave Sensing Solution User's Guide (Rev. C)
(PDF 9009 KB)
19 May 2020
The AWR2243 BoosterPack™ plug-in module is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the single-chip AWR2243 mmWave sensing device.
AWR2243BOOST contains everything required to start developing using the MMWAVE-STUDIO environment and the DCA1000 real-time data capture adapter.
The standard 20-pin BoosterPack headers make the evaluation board compatible with a wide variety of MCU LaunchPad development kits and enable easy prototyping.
Step 1: Buy this EVM (AWR2243BOOST) and DCA1000EVM
Step 2: Download MMWAVE-STUDIO-2G and get started with evaluating RF performance and algorithm development
Step 3: Download MMWAVE-DFP-2G and get started with integration of the sensor to your host processor
- Onboard antenna enables field testing
- Standard interface for DCA1000 connectivity and MMWAVE-STUDIO for raw data capture
- TI LaunchPad development-kit interface to seamlessly connect to TI MCUs
- Micro USB cable (#3025010-03)
- Mounting brackets with Bumpon™ (#36-625-ND, SJ61A1)
- M3-size screws (#9027A146)
- M3-size nuts (#90631A007 )
- Jumpers (#SPC02SYAN)