AWR2243 second-generation 76-GHz to 81-GHz high-performance automotive MMIC evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- AWR2243 Evaluation Module (AWR2243BOOST) mmWave Sensing Solution User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 7442 KB)
17 Mar 2020
The AWR2243 BoosterPack™ plug-in module is an easy-to-use evaluation board for the single-chip AWR2243 mmWave sensing device.
AWR2243BOOST contains everything required to start developing using the MMWAVE-STUDIO environment and the DCA1000 real-time data capture adapter.
The standard 20-pin BoosterPack headers make the evaluation board compatible with a wide variety of MCU LaunchPad development kits and enable easy prototyping.
- Onboard antenna enables field testing
- Standard interface for DCA1000 connectivity and MMWAVE-STUDIO for raw data capture
- TI LaunchPad development-kit interface to seamlessly connect to TI MCUs
- Micro USB cable (#3025010-03)
- Mounting brackets with Bumpon™ (#36-625-ND, SJ61A1)
- M3-size screws (#9027A146)
- M3-size nuts (#90631A007 )
- Jumpers (#SPC02SYAN)