SK-AM62-LP is a prototype evaluation module and is available in limited quantities.
The low-power AM62x starter kit (SK) evaluation module (EVM) is a stand-alone test and development platform built around the AM62x system-on-a-chip (SoC). AM62x processors are comprised of a quad-core 64-bit Arm®-Cortex®-A53 microprocessor, single-core Arm Cortex-R5F microcontroller (MCU) and an Arm Cortex-M4F MCU.
SK-AM62-LP allows the user to experience a dual-display feature through high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) [over dots per inch (DPI)] and low-voltage differential signaling (LVDS) up to 2K resolution, as well as industrial communication solutions using serial, Ethernet, USB and other interfaces. Its powerful Arm performance, up to quad-A53 at 1.4 GHz with rich interfaces, offers good control and communication capabilities for a wide range of applications, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), automation control or a monitor/supervisor system.
In addition, SK-AM62-LP can communicate with other processors or systems and act as a communication gateway. It can directly operate as a standard remote I/O system or simple sensor connected to an industrial communication network. The embedded emulation logic allows for emulation and debugging using standard development tools such as the Code Composer Studio™ integrated development environment (IDE) (CCSTUDIO).
- AM6254 (AMC package) with quad-core Arm Cortex-A53
- Single-core Cortex-M4F
- Dual-display support, up to 2K display resolution
- One dual-channel LVDS
- One HDMI connector over RGB888 with audio codec TLV320AIC3106
- M.2 key E interface support for Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® modules, four-lane MIPI CSI-2 camera connector and two gigabit Ethernet
- One Type-A USB 2.0
- One Type-C dual-role device (DRD) USB 2.0 supports USB booting
- Onboard XDS110 Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) emulator
- Four universal asynchronous receiver-transmitters (UARTs) via USB 2.0 Type-B
- 2-GB LPDDR4
- Bootable interfaces on SK
- Removable microSD
- Quad serial peripheral interface (QSPI)
- TI processor SDK Linux®
- Out-of-box demonstrations including Wi-Fi