Capacitive touch self capacitance button, slider, wheel, and proximity sensor demonstration board CAPTIVATE-BSWP (ACTIVE)
The CapTIvate™ button, slider, wheel, and proximity demonstration board (CAPTIVATE-BSWP) is a simple evaluation platform for self-capacitance capacitive touch sensors in a variety of configurations. The sensor panel demonstrates low power design principles for a battery powered applications and showcases MSP430™ CapTIvate MCU's wake-on-proximity state machine feature. The panel board also demonstrates the high slider and wheel sensor resolution achievable with self capacitance sensors.
- Interfaces to MSP430 CapTIvate ecosystem MCU boards, such as the CAPTIVATE-FR2633
- 16 capacitive touch elements, including 8 buttons, one 3-element wheel, one 4-element slider, and one proximity sensor
- Wake-on-proximity operation with 5µA average current
- CAPTIVATE-BSWP sensor board
- CAPTIVATE-PGMR not included; CAPTIVATE-PGMR is required for tuning and programming
- CapTIvate MCU Board (i.e. CAPTIVATE-FR2633 or CAPTIVATE-FR2676) not included