AMIC110 Industrial Communications Engine (ICE)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
For a limited time, get 12% off the purchase of this EVM with coupon code “SITARA12EVM"
- AMIC110 Industrial Communications Engine (AMIC110 ICE) (Rev. A)
(PDF 1865 KB)
23 Oct 2017
The AMIC110 Industrial Communications Engine (ICE) is a development platform targeted at industrial communications and industrial ethernet in particular. Key to the AMIC110 ICE is the Sitara AMIC110 SoC that features ARM® Cortex™-A8 Processor along with the Programmable-Realtime Unit Industrial Communications Sub-System (PRU-ICSS) that enables the integration of real-time industrial protocols, without needing ASIC or FPGA. With a boosterpack form factor, the AMIC110 ICE can be used in conjunction with C2000 Launch pads for developing solutions for Connected Motor Drives, as well as Industrial Sensors and IOs in Factory Automation.
- AMIC110 SoC featuring Sitara™ ARM® Cortex®-A8 and PRU-ICSS
- 512 MByte of DDR3 and 8 MByte of SPI flash
- 2x 10/100 industrial ethernet connectors with external magnetics
- 20-pin JTAG header to support all types of external emulator
- RoHS and REACH compliant design
- EMC-compliant, industrial temp dual port EtherCAT slave with SPI interface
- 5-V input supply, single chip power management IC TPS650250 to power entire board and dual DP83822 PHYs
- 3.3V SPI interface to any host processor such as C2000 (for example via launch pads)
- AMIC110 EVM Circuit Board in an ESD cover
- TMDXICE110 quick start guide
- TMDXICE110 printed warranty notice
- Cable, USB to TTL level, serial converter, 1.8m
- Power Supply CUI Inc. SMI18-5-V-P5 (not included)