Full HD DLP4710 Chipset Evaluation Module
- DLP LightCrafter™ Display 4710 EVM Gen2 User’s Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 719 KB)
17 Oct 2016 1,788 views
DLP® LightCrafter Display 4710 EVM-G2 is an easy to use, plug and play evaluation platform for the Full HD DLP4710 chipset. The DLP4710 chipset is designed to be used in a wide array of display applications like mobile projectors (battery and AC-powered), screenless TVs, interactive displays, and wearables such as head-mounted displays (HMD). The DLP4710 chipset is comprised of DLP4710 (.47 1080p) Full HD DMD, DLPC3439 display controller and DLPA3005 PMIC/LED driver. This EVM comes equipped with a production ready optical engine and offers a compelling combination of resolution (Full HD), brightness, and programmability in a small form factor.
The DLPDLCR4710EVM-G2 tool includes boards, optical engine, DMD, flex and LED cables and is designed for a max. LED current of 16 A.
- Get started with DLP Pico technology
- Example display applications
- All DLP Pico evaluation modules and promotions
- 1080p HD display using DLP4710
- Digital controller for the DLP4710 DMD, DLPC3439
- PMIC/LED driver for the DLP4710 DMD and DLPC3439 controller, DLPA3005
- Production ready RGB LED optical engine from YoungOptics
- DLP4710, DLPC3439 Configuration and Support Firmware
- 1 HDMI cable
- 1 USB cable
- External 19VDC, 4.74A power supply. Click here to order power supply.
The following software remains available for the DLP LightCrafter Display 4710 EVM (obsolete).
|DLPC3439 Dual ASIC ARM Embedded Software, DLPDLCR4710EVM only||Software available; EVM obsolete||1.0||06/26/2015||Download|
|MSP430 HDMI Sample Code, DLPDLCR4710EVM only||Software available; EVM obsolete||1.0||06/26/2015||Download|