|Package | PIN:||DSBGA (YKB) | 8|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Accurate and Programmable LED Currents
- Flash / IR Currents Ranging from 11 mA up to 1.5 A (128Levels)
- Torch Currents Ranging from 2.4 mA up to 376 mA(128 Levels)
- Flash Time-Out up to 1.6 Seconds
- Optimized Flash LED Current During Low Battery Conditions (IVFM)
- Grounded Cathode LED Operation for Improved Thermal Management
- Small Total Solution Size: < 7 mm2
- Hardware Strobe Enable (STROBE)
- Input Voltage Range from 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- 400-kHz I2C-Compatible Interface
- I2C Address = 0x64
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments LM36010YKBR
The LM36010 is an ultra-small LED flash driver that provides a high level ofadjustability. With a total solution size of 7 mm2, it can produce up to1.5 A of LED flash current or up to 376 mA of torch current.
The device utilizes a 2-MHz or 4-MHz fixed-frequency,synchronous boost converter to power the 1.5-A constant current LED source. An adaptive regulationmethod ensures the current source remains in regulation and maximizes efficiency as it controls thecurrent from 11 mA up to 1.5 A in flash mode or from 2.4 mA up to 376 mA in torch mode.
Features of the LM36010 are controlled via an I2C-compatibleinterface. These features include: hardware flash (STROBE) and 128 programmable currents for bothflash and movie mode (torch). The 2-MHz or 4-MHz switching frequency, overvoltage protection (OVP),and adjustable current limit allow for the use of tiny, low-profile inductors and ceramiccapacitors. The device operates over a –40°C to +85°C ambient temperature range.