This page contains specific information about MotorControl software development kit (SDK) for C2000™ MCUs release package. Refer to the table below for download links and related content.
Requires export approval (1 minute)
Supported products & hardware
- New: Added a DesignDRIVE solution for EtherCAT connected PMSM control using FCL and QEP on the TMDXIDDK379D+TMDSCNCD28388D controlCARD
- New: Added SFRA Library v1.40.00.00
- Updated C2000Ware to version 2.00.00.02
- Updated InstaSPIN-FOC labs to use TI compiler v18.12.1.LTS
- Updated TMDXIDDK379D solution for F2837x
- Updated project to use TI compiler v18.12.1.LTS
- Added build level 6 to demonstrate use of SFRA to verify bandwidth
- Updated FCL library to version 6, making fcl_cpu_cla.lib and index library to choose between COFF and EABI formats as appropriate
MotorControl SDK for C2000™ microcontrollers (MCU) is a cohesive set of software infrastructure, tools, and documentation designed to minimize C2000 MCU based motor control system development time targeted for various three-phase motor control applications.