DRV8320RS three-phase smart gate driver with buck and SPI interface evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- BOOSTXL-DRV8320RS EVM User’s Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 582 KB)
01 Aug 2019
The BOOSTXL-DRV8320RS is a 15A, 3-phase brushless DC drive stage based on the DRV8320RS gate driver and CSD88599Q5DC NexFET power blocks. The module has individual DC bus and phase voltage sense, making this evaluation module ideal for sensorless BLDC algorithms. The module supplies MCU 3.3V power with an integrated 0.6A step down buck regulator. The drive stage is fully protected with short circuit, thermal, shoot-through, and under voltage protection and easily configurable via the devices SPI registers.
- 6- to 54-V operation
- 15 A continuous / 20 A peak H-bridge output current
- External buck regulator
- External current shunt amplifier
- Sensored or sensorless BLDC firmware available
- SPI interface for fault register readings, IDRIVE configurations