F28388D controlCARD evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TMS320F28388D controlCARD Information Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 1326 KB)
28 May 2020
TMDSCNCD28388D is a low-cost evaluation and development board for C2000™ MCU series of F2838xS and F2838xD devices. It comes with a HSEC180 (180-pin High speed edge connector) controlCARD, and is ideal for initial evaluation and prototyping. For evaluation of TMDSCNCD28388D, a 180-pin docking station TMDSHSECDOCK is required and can be purchased separately or as a bundled kit.
Step 1: Buy the C2000 MCU F28388D controlCARD and the controlCARD baseboard docking station TMDSHSECDOC
Step 2: Download and install software SDKs for target application
Step 3: Follow the instructions mentioned in Quick Start guide: TMS320F28388D controlCARD User's Guide
- TMDSCNCD28388D – HSEC180 controlCARD
- Isolated XDS100v2 USB-to-JTAG Debug Probe enables real-time in-system programming and debugging
- Analog I/O, digital I/O and JTAG signals at standard 180-pin HSEC interface
- 2-Port EtherCAT Slave Controller
- Ethernet connector
- Hardware Files are in C2000Ware at boards\controlCARDs\TMDSCNCD28388D
Software Required (Free download)
- TI Code Composer Studio IDE - integrated development environment for TI microcontrollers and embedded processors
- Software development kits (SDK)
- C2000Ware - low level device drivers and examples.
- MotorControl SDK - motor control system development for various three-phase motor control applications
- DigitalPower SDK - digital Power system development for various AC-DC, DC-DC and DC-AC power supply applications
- MathWorks Embedded Target Support
- For technical support on hardware or software, post question on the TI C2000 e2e forum.