EV charging infrastructure
Build fast, efficient EV charging solutions with leading high-voltage power, current and voltage sensing and connectivity products and designs
Search all applications
No search results found. Try again or browse all application markets & sectors.
Why choose TI for your EV charging design?
Increase power density
Drive down size/cost and increase power efficiency in DC charging stations and wallboxes with our leading high power technology and real-time microcontrollers.
Accurate sensing solutions
Get current and voltage sensing devices that help meet energy measurement and safety requirements to improve customer experience.
Find flexibility in connecting
Our product portfolio provides all of the connectivity standards (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, Wi-SUN, wired ethernet) and protocols (OCPP, ISO15118).
Engineering faster, more efficient charging systems
Choose from several products, including GaN FETs, real-time microcontrollers, gate drivers for SiC, IGBTs and isolated power bias supplies.
- Increase power density over IGBT (insulated gate bipolar transistor)-based solutions and significantly reduce the size of DC wall boxes with our GaN technology.
- For >50-kW DC charging stations, our isolated gate drivers and isolated power bias supplies enable adoption of SiC FETs and can support 1.5-kV working voltages.
- Our reference designs feature Wolfspeed, a global leader for SiC metal-oxide semiconductor field-effect transistors (MOSFET). Wolfspeed’s SiC products offer the industry’s lowest on-state resistances as well as low switching losses, enabling high power density and efficiency.
Addressing high-voltage design challenges with reliable and affordable isolation (Rev. A)
Impact of an isolated gate driver (Rev. A)
Increasing power density with an integrated GaN solution
Featured products for high-voltage power conversion
Find flexibility in connecting with a product portfolio that provides connectivity standards (Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Wi-SUN, wired Ethernet) and protocols (OCPP, ISO15118).
- Enable vehicle-to-grid (V2G) and vehicle-to-home (V2H) with access to connectivity standards and protocols, including OCPP and ISO15118.
- AM625x ARM Cortex A53 processor with built-in HSM (Hardware Security Module) to support secure communication for Plug and Charge.
- Linux based eco system for easy integration of 3rd party stacks and low power operation.
CCS-Compliant EV Service Equipment Reference Design for Level 1 and 2 EV Charger
Build a smart EV charging station with Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) communication
Featured products for Edge processing and connectivity
Our current and voltage sensing technology, leads the industry in performance, with accurate DC and AC performance for both isolated and non-isolated measurement.
- Isolated and non-isolated amplifiers and modulators for shunt based current sensing with high noise immunity and low radiated emissions for more reliable data transfer across voltage domains.
- RCD and insulation monitoring reference designs to speed up time to market and integration.
- Achieve revenue-grade AC and DC e-metering with our high-accuracy current and voltage sensing analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), and enable powerful insights for convenience, energy savings and grid stability.
Featured products for current and voltage sensing
Design & development resources
Bi-directional, dual active bridge reference design for level 3 electric vehicle charging stations
AC and DC current fault detection reference design
AC level 2 charger platform reference design
Analog and embedded processing products are enabling electrification through smarter, reliable and more accessible solar, energy storage and electric-vehicle charging systems.