8.3.7 Reset Status (RESET_STAT) Register
The reset status register (RESET_STAT) captures the status of Local reset (LRx) for each of the cores and also the global device reset (GR). Software can use this information to take different device initialization steps, if desired.
- In case of Local reset: The LRx bits are written as 1 and GR bit is written as 0 only when the CorePac receives a local reset without receiving a global reset.
- In case of Global reset: The LRx bits are written as 0 and GR bit is written as 1 only when a global reset is asserted.
The Reset Status Register is shown in Figure 8-6 and described in Table 8-8.
Figure 8-6 Reset Status Register (RESET_STAT)
||R, + 000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000
|Legend: R = Read only; -n = value after reset
Table 8-8 Reset Status Register (RESET_STAT) Field Descriptions
||Global reset status
- 0 = Device has not received a global reset.
- 1 = Device received a global reset.
||CorePac0 reset status
- 0 = CorePac0 has not received a local reset.
- 1 = CorePac0 received a local reset.