For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 99
INTERFACE ADAPTER Download
The UCD90SEQ48EVM-560 (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit with a 48-pin socket and interface circuitry. The EVM allows system level development using the UCD9090RGZ 10-Channel Sequencer and System Health Monitor. A USB cable is included to connect the EVM to the PC operating the EVM GUI.
- Monitor and Sequence 10 Voltage Rails
- Non-Volatile Error and Peak-Value Logging per Monitor (up to 30 faults)
- Closed Loop Margining for 10 Rails
- Pin-Selected Rail States
- Multiphase PWM Clock Generator
- Programmable Watchdog Timer and System Reset
- Flexible Digital I/O Configuration
- Internal Temperature (...)
APPLICATION SOFTWARE & FRAMEWORK Download
This EVM serves as an interface adapter or a bridge between a host PC (IBM™ compatible) and one or multiple slave devices via a standard type-A to mini-B USB cable. The communication between the USB interface adapter and the host PC is via USB, while the communication between the USB interface (...)
- Supports master mode I²C, SMBus or PMBus as well as GPIO.
- Supports USB1.1 full speed at 12 Mbit/s. The USB interface adapter is recognized by the host as a generic human interface device (HID), so no proprietary USB or HID driver is needed. Therefore, the USB interface adapter can be treated as a (...)
Digital Power Software FUSION_DIGITAL_POWER_DESIGNER — Fusion Digital Power™ is the Graphical User Interface (GUI) used to configure and monitor select Texas Instruments digital power controllers and sequencer/health monitors. The application uses the PMBus protocol to communicate with the device over serial bus by way of a TI USB adapter.
SIMULATION MODEL Download
Some of the tasks you can perform with the GUI include:
- Turn on or off the power supply output, either through the hardware control line or the PMBus OPERATION command
- Monitor real-time data. Items such as input voltage, output voltage, output current, temperature, and warnings/faults are continuously (...)
SLVMBT8.ZIP (16 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
CALCULATION TOOL Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SLVC676.ZIP (88 KB)