For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 149
DEVELOPMENT KIT Download
RGB/White/Blue 16-LED Fun Light Driver
- The LP3943 is an integrated device capable of independently driving 16 LEDs.
- This device contains an internal precision oscillator that provides all the necessary timing required for driving each LED.
- Two prescaler registers along with two PWM registers provide a versatile duty cycle control.
- The (...)
DRIVER OR LIBRARY Download
The BOOSTXL-CAPKEYPAD is an easy-to-use evaluation module (EVM) for the MSP430FR2522 capacitive touch sensing microcontroller (MCU) with CapTIvate™ technology. The BOOSTXL-CAPKEYPAD can be used in three different ways - with a LaunchPad™ development kit, with the CapTIvate (...)
- MSP430FR2522 MSP430 MCU with CapTIvate technology
- 40-pin BoosterPack standard leveraging the LaunchPad ecosystem
- CapTIvate programming header for interfacing with CAPTIVATE-PGMR
- 12 touch button numeric keypad with proximity sensor
- Integrated LP3943 LED driver for backlighting
Linux Driver for LP3943 LP3943SW-LINUX — The Linux driver supports the LP3943 16-LED Fun Light Driver. The Linux driver supports communication through the I2C bus and interfaces with the GPIO and PWM sub-systems.
Linux Mainline Status
Available in Linux Main line: Yes
Available through git.ti.com: N/A
Linux Source Files (...)
SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products