IWRL6432 and AWRL6432 software development kit for low-power mmWave radar sensors
The mmWave low-power software development kit (SDK) is a collection of software packages that enable application evaluation and development on our low-power mmWave sensors. This tool includes MMWAVE-L-SDK and companion packages to support customer design needs.
MMWAVE-L-SDK is a unified software platform for the mmWave sensing portfolio, providing easy setup and fast out-of-the-box access to evaluation and development. MMWAVE-L-SDK is the low-power foundational software package required for customer application development and includes building blocks, demonstrations and examples.
Demonstration applications for automotive include those tailored to presense and motion, in-cabin occupant sensing and more.
- Building blocks
- Full driver availability (integrated driver packages)
- Power-management frameworks to exercise various device low-power modes
- Layered approach to programming analog front end (AFE)
- FreeRTOS™ and no-RTOS support on Arm® Cortex®-M4F processor
- Demonstrations and examples
- FreeRTOS-based demonstrations
- Low-power visualizer GUI
- Out-of-box demonstration with easy configurability
- Representation of presense-detect, point-cloud and benchmarking data from demonstration
- Out-of-box demonstration integrated with power-management framework to operate device in lowest power mode possible for its use case
- Profiles tuned to common end-user scenarios, such as sensitivity to motion
- Code Composer Studio™ integrated development environment (IDE) (CCSTUDIO)
- System configuration tool (SYSCONFIG) for system code generation
Supported products & hardware
Automotive mmWave radar sensors
Industrial mmWave radar sensors
Support & training
TI E2E™ forums with technical support from TI engineers
If you have questions about quality, packaging or ordering TI products, see TI support.