The DLP® products DLP2021LEQ1EVM evaluation module (EVM) is a complete electronic and optical system enabling accelerated evaluation of the DLP2021-Q1 chipset. The DLP2021-Q1 digital micromirror device (DMD) interfaces with a field-programmable gate array (FPGA)-based DMD controller to enable a graphics processing unit (GPU) free system architecture.
This EVM is available with two illumination source options: RGB light emitting diodes (LEDs) or a single white LED. The DLP2021LEQ1EVM is the RGB version to project full color content while the DLP2021LEWQ1EVM projects black and white content.
The DLP3021LEQ1EVM is not a production design and is intended for evaluation only.
- Measured DLP2021LEQ1EVM brightness of up to 30 lumens (with 1.32 W of LED power)
- Measured DLP2021LEWQ1EVM brightness of up to 34 lumens (with 1.48 W of LED power)
- Projected diagonal image size of 470 mm at 1000-mm projection distance (throw ratio = 2.4)
- Image sharpness maintained through projection distance of 850 mm to 1150 mm
- Compact optical engine size of 51 mm x 25 mm x 15 mm (19.125 cm3)
- Total module size of 68 mm x 43 mm x 29 mm (84.796 cm3)