As a motherboard for smart amp solutions, this EVM allows for a modular approach to TI's low power audio/haptics portfolio. Enabled with each product's respective daughter card, the designer can evaluate their application and assess a wider range of possible solutions. Can moderate between mono/stereo and can operate with or without IV sense. Charecterization of the speakers for protection is enabled by Purepath Console 3, not included. Communication protocols for multiplel channels provides audio and IV sense data. Differential to single ended filter to evaluate device perfomance, such as THD+N, efficiency, etc. Haptic response can be tailored with waveform control, also enabled through PPC3.
- Compatible with learning board
- USB Bidirectonal, for digital input support and an ADC for analog audio source
- Differential filter for performance characterization
- Supports up to 8 devices
- Feeds back modified signal to Ambient Echo Cancellation firmware
- Waveform control for haptic response