The TAS6584Q1EVM evaluation module (EVM) showcases TAS6584-Q1, a 45-V, 10-A digital input four-channel automotive, Class-D audio amplifier with current sense and real-time load diagnostics. The EVM also features an on-board USB-I²C controller for GUI driven EVM evaluation. The TAS6584-Q1 automotive Class-D amplifier helps create an immersive audio experience while supporting real-time speaker diagnostics during audio playback. TAS6584-Q1 delivers 213 W (1% THD+N) per channel into 4 Ω with a 45-V supply. The TAS6584-Q1 device has wide-supply voltage capabilities, from 4.5-V to 45-V and integrates DC and AC standby load diagnostics, as well as real-time load diagnostics. The TAS6584-Q1 device also includes spread spectrum technology to meet CISPR25 Class 5 EMI compliance standards.
- Four-channel 213-W per channel at 1% THD+N into 4-Ω with a 45-V supply
- 45-V automotive Class-D audio amplifier with integrated current sense delivers maximum output power and high-fidelity audio
- Immersive audio experience while supporting real-time speaker diagnostics during audio playback.
- The integrated DSP of the TAS6584-Q1 enables Class-H envelope tracking, eliminating the need for development of complex tracking software or an external microcontroller
- The TAS6584-Q1 features low idle current for 45-V Class-D amplifiers (<2 W at 14.4 V) and a very-efficient low-to-high power operation
- Optical SPDIF, USB and PSIA (external I2S) input options