The TAS5751MEVM allows evaluation of the TAS5751M, I2S-input, open-loop amplifier from Texas Instruments. The evaluation module is populated with two TAS5751M devices, one configured for two channel operation and one configured for mono operation. The TAS5751M combines a PWM processor with an open-loop class-D audio power amplifier. The TAS5751MEVM operates from single 8V to 26.4V power supply. The TAS5751MEVM combined with a PurePath™ Console Mother Board (PurePath-CMBEVM – must be ordered separately) and PurePath™ Console GUI (PurePathConsole – must be requested separately) compose a complete audio evaluation system that allows audio inputs from a variety of sources and a GUI to control the device and supporting circuitry.
NOTE: Prior authorization is required to download the GUI. We strive to respond to all requests within three business days (usually the same day). However, if you don’t get a response within three business days, please post a request on e2e to let us know.
- 25-W/8-Ω Stereo and 50-W/4-Ω Mono outputs with 24-V supply
- I2S input, 8kHz-48kHz Fs, configurable I2C Address, ternary modulation, up to 10 BQ per channel, 3-Band AGL and a Full band AGL
- Wide supply voltage capabilities, from 8V to 26.4V
- TAS5751MEVM is configured as a 2.1 solution using one TAS5751M for left/right, and the second configured in PBTL for sub-woofer drive
- PurePath Console Mother Board provides flexible input signal routing (USB, SPDIF, and analog) and USB connection for control and configuration via PurePath Console 3 GUI