DLP5531-Q1 light engine evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DLP5531-Q1 Light Engine Evaluation Module User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2391 KB)
14 Feb 2020
The DLP5531-Q1 Light Engine Evaluation Module (EVM) allows for evaluation of the DLP5531-Q1 Chipset. This module brings together a set of components including the DLP5531-Q1, the DLPC230-Q1, TPS99000-Q1 and an optical module/light engine to provide a system for evaluation of high resolution headlight technology. With the inclusion of an optical module/light engine, this EVM can assist in accelerating prototype development and demonstration of Adaptive Driving Beams, Glare-Free Beam Steering, Reflective Traffic Sign Dimming, Pedestrian Dimming, Symbol Projection, and OEM Branding.
- Production-ready optical module from Sekonix included for accelerated prototype development and out-of-box image performance testing
- Integrated Electronics Evaluation Kit including DLP5531-Q1, DLPC230-Q1, and TPS99000-Q1 DLP Automotive Chipset Components
- Pre-configured Embedded SW for easy setup and operation
- Includes all interconnect cabling and standard video and control interface cabling