For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
The DLP® LightCrafter™ 9000 is a high performance and highly flexible development kit for incorporating DLP technology into a wide variety light steering applications. This EVM is an easy path for solutions maximizing resolution, optical throughput and brightness.
At the heart of DLP LightCrafter 9000 (...)
- Development- LightCrafter 9000 EVM
- Maximum Bandwidth- >40 Gbps
- Maximum Binary Pattern Rate- 9.5 kHZ
- DLP Digital Controller-DLPC900
- DLP PROM-DLPR900
- Wavelength Range- 400-700 nm
- Micromirror Array Size- 2560 x 1600
- Display Resolution- WQXGA
- Micromirror Array Diagonal- 0.9 inches
- Micromirror Pixel Pitch (...)
Digital Light Innovations (DLi) offers accessories, boards, and assemblies for development and production with DLP® Products. Examples include DMD controller boards, DMD board assemblies, flex cables, DMD mounting hardware assemblies, LED driver boards, and LED & fiber illumination assemblies.
DLi’s 3DLP9000 is a DLP® light engine designed with the professional-grade DLP 3D printer in mind. Based on the DLP9000 chipset, the 3DLP9000 offers over 4 million pixel resolution, enabling larger build areas for DLP 3D printers.
- On-axis, 0% offset
- Multiple projection lens configurations
- High uniformity, low distortion optics
- Multiple mounting options
- Compatible with DLP LightCrafter™ 6500/9000 GUI and DLPC900 API
- Development kits for DLP9000 also available
In-Vision’s Firebird optical module supports the DLP9000 with a native resolution of 2560x1600 pixels and micromirror pitch sizes of just 7.6 µm. Optimized for deep-blue LED illumination. Firebird enables structured light applications with high pixel resolution and compelling optical (...)
Customers incorporating DLP technology can use the DLP Products Optical Module Search Tool to identify products that meet their end equipment specifications, procure production ready optical modules, and help accelerate their development and time to market. The optical module manufacturers (OMM (...)
- Includes display, light control, and automotive modules
- Search by end equipment or optical specifications
- Links to company and product websites
DLP® LightCrafter 6500 and 9000 Firmware and Software Bundle
— Texas Instruments provides free software and firmware downloads to give developers flexibility and advanced control of the DLP LightCrafter 6500 and DLP LightCrafter 9000 EVMs. The reference design documentation allows customers to develop custom products based on the DLP6500 and DLP9000 chipsets.
DLPC900 Configuration and Support Firmware
— The DLPR900 configuration and support firmware enables broad functionality of the DLPC900 digital controller. The DLPC900 offers reliable operation of both the DLP6500 (available in two package types) and DLP9000 digital micromirror devices (DMD).Combined with the DLPC900 controller, the DLPR900 (...)
- Free downloadable configuration firmware for the DLPC900
- Enables the DLP6500 and DLP9000 DMDs to display high speed, native resolution patterns with user selectable bit depths, pattern rates and exposure time
- Allows users to display high quality, wide aspect ratio video and images at multiple (...)
Design tools & simulation
DLPM009.ZIP (23 KB) - IBIS Model
DLPR014A.ZIP (1002 KB)