DLP LightCrafter Display 3010EVM-G2
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DLP LightCrafter(TM) Display 3010 EVM Gen2 User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1490 KB)
22 Dec 2018
DLP® LightCrafter Display 3010 EVM-G2 is an easy-to-use, plug-and-play evaluation platform for a wide array of compact HD display applications in consumer, enterprise, and industrial markets. The evaluation module (EVM) features the DLP3010 (.3 720p) DMD, DLPC3433 display controller and DLPA3000 PMIC/LED driver. This EVM comes equipped with a production ready optical engine and offers a compelling combination of resolution, brightness, and programmability in a small form factor.
- Easy way for developers to evaluate DLP HD display technology for compact applications
- Plug-and-play DLP HD optical engine that supports 220 lumens (chipset capable of higher brightness)
- Image or video display up to 720p HD resolution (1280x720)
- Simple yet powerful USB-based GUI for runtime chipset feature evaluation
- Comes powered with IntelliBright suite of image processing algorithm to dynamically optimize system brightness or power
- DLP3010, DLP .3 720p DMD
- DLPC3433, Digital Controller for the DLP3010 DMD
- DLPA3000, PMIC/LED Driver for the DLP3010 DMD and DLPC3433 controller
- Production ready RGB LED optical engine from Eprotech
- 1 HDMI cable
- 1 USB cable
- DLP3010, DLPC3433 Configuration and Support Firmware
- Power supply sold separately. Click here to order power supply.