DLP Automotive High Resolution Headlight Electronics Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DLP5531-Q1 Electronics Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 1951 KB)
03 May 2018
The DLP5531-Q1 Electronics Evaluation Module (EVM) allows for evaluation of the DLP5531-Q1 Chipset. This module brings together a set of components including the DLP5531-Q1, the DLPC230-Q1, and the TPS99000-Q1 to provide a system for evaluation of high resolution headlight technology. When combined with optics, an input video sources, and a computer or other means of control, the EVM can be use to demonstrate Adaptive Driving Beams, Glare-Free Beam Steering, REflective Traffic Sign Dimming, Pedestrian Dimming, Symbol Projection, and OEM Branding.
- Complete DLP5531-Q1 electronic headlight subsystem
- HDMI and Open LDI interface for video input
- Windows GUI for configuration and control
- Formatter board - includes the DLP5531-Q1 chipset
- Illumination Driver Board - Includes illumination drivers and provides power to the formatter board
- Cheetah™ USB to SPI adapter
- Note: Does not include an optical engine