Full HD DLP4710 Chipset Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DLP LightCrafter™ Display 4710 EVM Gen2 User’s Guide (Rev. D)
(PDF 696 KB)
06 May 2019
DLP® LightCrafter Display 4710 EVM-G2 is an easy to use, plug and play evaluation platform for the Full HD DLP4710 chipset. The DLP4710 chipset is designed to be used in a wide array of display applications like mobile projectors, screenless TVs, interactive displays and digital signage. The DLP4710 chipset is composed of the DLP4710 (.47 1080p) Full HD DMD, DLPC3439 display controller and DLPA3005 PMIC/LED driver. This EVM comes equipped with a production ready optical engine and offers a compelling combination of resolution (Full HD), brightness, and programmability in a small form factor.
The DLPDLCR4710EVM-G2 tool includes boards, optical engine, DMD, flex and LED cables and is designed for a max. LED current of 16 A.
- 1080p HD display using DLP4710
- Digital controller for the DLP4710 DMD, DLPC3439
- PMIC/LED driver for the DLP4710 DMD and DLPC3439 controller, DLPA3005
- Production ready RGB LED optical engine from YoungOptics
- DLP4710, DLPC3439 Configuration and Support Firmware
- 1 HDMI cable
- 1 USB cable
- External 19VDC, 4.74A power supply. Click here to order power supply.