22.214.171.124.14.2.1 Wake Up Command
When sending a WAKE command, the process is as follows:
- The host microcontroller pulses the WAKEUP input on the base device to initiate the wakeup sequence
- IC enters ACTIVE mode and loads the registers with the default values from OTP. This transition takes tSU(SLPtoACT)2
- The IC sends a WAKE tone to the next device in the stack. The WAKE tone is received in nWAKEDET *tCOMTONE
- The next IC repeats steps 2 and 3.
- The process repeats until all devices transition to ACTIVE mode.