Universal Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Amplifier Circuit Evaluation Module DIYAMP-EVM (ACTIVE)
The DIYAMP-EVM is also available with multi-channels. To learn more about the two-channel version, visit the DUAL-DIYAMP-EVM.
(PDF 7984 KB)
28 Jul 2017
- DIYAMP-SOIC-EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 7986 KB)
12 May 2017
(PDF 8029 KB)
28 Jul 2017
The DIYAMP-EVM is a unique evaluation module (EVM) family that provides engineers and do it yourselfers (DIYers) with real-world amplifier circuits, enabling you to quickly evaluate design concepts and verify simulations. It is available in three industry-standard packages (SC70, SOT23, SOIC) and 12 popular amplifier configurations, including amplifiers, filters, stability compensation and comparator configurations for both single and dual supply.
The DIYAMP-EVM family enables quick and easy prototyping and uses common 0805 or 0603 surface-mount components. By configuring multiple combinations, the EVMs enable you to build a wide array of evaluation circuits – from simple amplifier circuits to complex signal chains. All EVMs are compatible with breadboard, SubMiniature version A (SMA), header and wired interface connection , and are cross-compatible with most analog-to-digital converter (ADC) and digital-to-analog converter (DAC) EVMs. In addition, the DIYAMP-EVM’s optimized layout reduces parasitics introduced by breadboard prototyping.
From datasheet to simulation to verification of your simulation, the DIYAMP-EVM family will provide you with the confidence to quickly move forward with your design.
Note: These boards are unpopulated, so remember to order your op amp device samples.
- 3 packages to choose from: SC70-5, SOT23-5 and SOIC-8
- 12 circuit configurations to choose from: Noninverting, Inverting, Active Filters, Difference Amp, Comparator and more!
- Dual and single supply configurations
- PCB designed for High performance: Optimized for each function
- Multiple interface options: SMA, Header, Breadboard, Wire
- Designed for 0805 size components; 0603 size friendly
- Schematic provided in silk screen on the PCB
- Multiple connector options for input and output connections: SMA, test point, and wires
- OPAMP-DIY-EVM board made up of 32 coupon boards
- Terminal strip (Samtec part# TS-132-G-AA)