Variable Speed Brushless (BLDC) Motor Control Solution
TI's sensorless InstaSPIN™ enabled motor control solution is a platform for development of three-phase motor control systems. These motors are often used in applications such as fans, compressors, pumps, tools, traction and a myriad of other home and commercial applications. TI's InstaSPIN motor control solutions help you convert applications from brushed, single phase induction, or simple brushless control to premium variable speed and torque control for quieter, more energy-efficient products. The solution can be scaled to support industrial communications seamlessly by adding the C2000™ Piccolo™ TMS320F28069M MCU.
To learn more about TI’s other AC and DC motor solutions, visit ti.com/motors.
Key Solution Features:
- DRV8312 three phase motor driver evaluation module base board, supporting up to 50 V and 3.5 A continuous drive, with controlCARD interface
- Scalable, modular solution includes:
- C2000™ Piccolo™ 32-bit real-time controller TMS320F28069M controlCARD with isolated XDS100v2 JTAG emulation
- InstaSPIN™-MOTION, InstaSPIN™-FOC and InstaSPIN™-BLDC solutions
- Quick Start GUI and CCS integrated development environment
Literature and Support
To learn more about TI's other motor solutions, visit ti.com/motors.
Download datasheets, order samples and tools
- DRV8312 – Three phase PWM motor driver
- TMS320F28069M – InstaSPIN™ enabled Piccolo™ 32-bit microcontroller
- TPS54160 – 3.5V to 60V Input, 1.5A Step-Down Converter with Eco-Mode
- ISO7241 – Quad Channel, 3/1, 1Mbps, Digital Isolator
- ISO1050 – Isolated 5-V CAN Transceivers
- OPA365 – 2.2 V, 50 MHz, Low-Noise, Single-Supply Rail-to-Rail Operational Amplifier