The following changes have been added to MSP Graphics Library:
- Added support for MSP430FR2355 and DSPLib functions in ROM.
- Updated benchmark functions to support TIMER_B when TIMER_A isn’t available.
- Added defines for C std types not defined in C++.
- Fixed issue with msp_fir_q15 function not restoring mpy context before returning.
- Fixed issue where msp_lea_locked was not inititalized in some instances.
- Fixed example code warning for FRAM devices not clearing LOCKIO bit.
- Minor updates to API documentation.
- Added ROM usage guide.
- Updated manifest.
The Texas Instruments® Digital Signal Processing library is a set of highly optimized functions to perform many common signal processing operations on fixed-point numbers for MSP430™ microcontrollers. This function set is typically utilized for applications where processing-intensive transforms are done in real-time for minimal energy and with very high accuracy. This library’s optimal utilization of the MSP families’ intrinsic hardware for fixed-point math allows for significant performance gains.