For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
CODE EXAMPLES & DEMOS Download
SWRC257.ZIP (763 KB) DEBUG PROBES Download
Debugger and Programmer for RF System-on-Chips
CC-DEBUGGER — The CC Debugger is a small programmer and debugger for the TI Low Power RF System-on-Chips. It can be used together with IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051 (version 7.51A or later) for debugging and SmartRF Flash Programmer for flash programming. The CC Debugger can also be used for controlling (...)
SUPPORT SOFTWARE Download
Contents in the box:
- CC Debugger
- Mini USB cable
- 10-pin flat cable with 2x5 2.54mm connector
- 10-pin flat cable with 2x5 1.27mm connector
- Converter board 2.54mm-1.27mm connector
CC-Debugger can be used to program and debug the following 8051-based system-on-chips from Texas Instruments:
SWRC251B.ZIP (232 KB) CALCULATION TOOLS Download
SMARTRFTM-STUDIO — SmartRF™ Studio is a Windows application that helps designers of RF systems to easily evaluate the radio at an early stage in the design process for all TI CC1xxx and CC2xxx low-power RF devices. It simplifies generation of the configuration register values and commands, as well as practical (...)
DESIGN TOOLS Download
- Link tests. Send and Receive packets between nodes.
- Antenna and radiation tests. Set the radio in continuous wave TX and RX states.
- A set of recommended/typical register settings for all devices.
- Read and write individual RF registers.
- Execute individual commands to control the radio.
- Detailed (...)
Hardware design reviews for SimpleLink™ CC2xxx devices
SIMPLELINK-2-4GHZ-DESIGN-REVIEWS — The SimpleLink hardware design review process provides a way to get in touch, one-on-one, with a subject matter expert that can help review your design and provide valuable feedback. A simple 3-step process for requesting a review as well as links to relevant technical documentation and resources (...)