DS90UB926Q Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DS90UB926QSEVB User's Guide
(PDF 4605 KB)
20 Sep 2012
The DS90UB926QSEVB is an evaluation board designed to demonstrate the performance and unique features of the DS90UB926Q FPD-Link III deserializer.
The DS90UB926QSEVB board is designed to accept any of TI’s compatible FPD-Link III serializer devices. The FPD-Link III serial input interface is configured with SMA connectors. The LVCMOS outputs of the DS90UB926Q are accessible via a parallel pin header interface. Jumpers and switches on the boards can be used to configure chipset features. An I2C interface and programming tool provides a method to configure and enable the advanced features of the deserializer thru registers.
- Converts FPD-Link III serialized data stream to parallel LVCMOS
- Enables image enhancement features – white balance & dithering
- Includes I2C tool for easy device configuration
- Interoperates with compatible FPD-Link III Serializers
- Supports serial link diagnostics including Built-in-Self-Test and link Lock status
- Provides test points (SMAs) for equalized eye monitoring