The DS90UB929-Q1 Evaluation Module converts HDMI to FPD-Link III. This kit will demonstrate the functionality and operation of the DS90UB929-Q1. The DS90UB929-Q1 is an HDMI to FPD-Link III Serializer which, in conjunction with the DS90Ux926/DS90Ux928 Deserializers, takes the data from HDMI serial stream and translates it into an FPD-Link III interface. The DS90UB929-Q1 supports video resolutions up to WXGA and 720p60 with 24-bit color depth.
The FPD-Link III interface supports video and audio data transmission and full duplex control, including I2C, over the same differential link. In backward compatible mode, the device supports up to WXGA and 720p resolutions with 24-bit color depth over a single differential link.
The device supports up to 7.1 audio channels. Audio data received from the HDMI stream is encrypted, serialized, and sent out on the FPD-Link III stream to a compatible deserializer. Up to 8-channel I2S interface with maximum bit rate of 192 kHz.
- Supports Pixel Clock Frequency up to 96 MHz for WXGA and 720p60 or 1080i60 resolutions with 24-bit Color Depth
- HDMI Receiver to accept HDMI as input
- FPD-Link III output interface
- Up to 15 meters over Single-Ended Coaxial or Differential Shielded Twisted-Pair (STP) cable
- Compatible with DS90Ux940-Q1 and DS90Ux948-Q1 FPD-Link III Deserializers