DSI to FPD-Link III bridge serializer evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DS90UH941AS-Q1EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2743 KB)
01 May 2019
The DS90Ux941AS-Q1 evaluation module (EVM) converts DSI to FPD-Link III. This kit will demonstrate the functionality and operation of the DS90Ux941AS-Q1. The DS90Ux941AS-Q1 is a DSI to FPD-Link III serializer which, in conjunction with the DS90Ux940N-1/DS90Ux948-1 deserializers, takes the data from a DSI serial stream and translates it into either single- or dual-lane FPD-Link III interface. The DS90Ux941AS-Q1 serializes a MIPI DSI input supporting video resolutions up to 2K/3K, WUXGA and 1080p60 with 24-bit color depth.
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
- Supports pixel clock frequency up to 210 MHz for 2K/3K (2880x1080), WUXGA (1920x1200), or 1080p60 (1920x1080) resolutions with 24-bit color depth
- MIPI D-PHY / display serial interface (DSI) receiver provides a high-bandwidth interface to video processor or FPGA
- Single and dual FPD-Link III outputs
- Symmetric or asymmetric video splitting