Quad FPD-Link III Deserializer Hub With Dual MIPI CSI-2 Ports Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DS90UB960-Q1 Evaluation Module (Rev. A)
(PDF 9884 KB)
28 Mar 2018
The Texas Instruments DS90UB960-Q1EVM Evaluation Module (EVM) is a functional board design for evaluating the DS90UB960-Q1 FPD-Link III deserializer hub, which converts serialized sensor data to MIPI CSI-2 for processing. It is configured for communication with up to four DS90UB953-Q1 serializers using a Quad Mini-Fakra to 4x Single FAKRA cable assembly. An on-board MSP430 coupled with AnalogLaunchPAD GUI tool enables interface to a PC for easy device evaluation.
- Aggregates data from up to 4 cameras over FPD-Link III interface
- Supports 2-Megapixel sensors with HD 1080p resolution at 30/60Hz frame rate (when paired with DS90UB953-Q1)
- Supports MIPI DPHY 1.2 / CSI-2 Version 1.3 compliant
- Supports Single-ended Coax cable and Power-Over-Coax
- On-board I2C programming interface