MSP430FR2476 LaunchPad™ development kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- MSP430FR2476 LaunchPad development kit (LP-MSP430FR2476) user's guide
(PDF 3542 KB)
13 Mar 2019
The LP-MSP430FR2476 LaunchPad™ development kit is an easy-to-use evaluation module (EVM) based on the MSP430FR2476 value line sensing microcontroller (MCU). It contains everything needed to start developing on the ultra-low-power MSP430FR2x value line sensing MCU platform, including on-board debug probe for programming, debugging and energy measurements. The board includes 2 buttons, 2 LEDs (one is an RGB LED) and an analog temperature sensor for creating a simple user interface. It also has a CR2032 battery holder (battery purchased separately) enabling standalone applications without an external power supply.
The 16-MHz MSP430FR2476 device features 64-KB of embedded ferroelectric random access memory (FRAM), a non-volatile memory known for its ultra-low power, high endurance, and high speed write access. Combined with the 8-KB of on-chip SRAM, users have access to 64-KB of memory to split between their program and data as required. For example, a data logging application may require a large data memory with a relatively small program memory, so the memory may be allocated as required between program and data memory.
- ULP FRAM technology based MSP430FR2476 16-bit MCU
- On-board eZ-FET debug probe with EnergyTrace™ software technology available for ultra-low-power debugging
- 40-pin LaunchPad development kit standard leveraging the BoosterPack™ plug-in module ecosystem
- 2 buttons and 2 LEDs for user interaction
- On-board TMP235 precision CMOS linear analog temperature sensor