For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download $79.00
SIMULATION MODELS Download
The CSD87355Q5DEVM-820 evaluation module (EVM) is a synchronous buck converter featuring TI's NexFET PowerBlock technology to provide a high current, ultra-high density power supply solution. The EVM provides a 1.2V output at 25A from a 12V input bus at over 92% efficiency.
- High efficiency at light load
- Synchronous rectification
- D-CAP mode with 100nS load step response
- Adaptive on time control with 4 selectable frequency settings
SLPM174A.ZIP (3 KB) - PSpice Model CALCULATION TOOLS Download
Buck Converter NexFET™ Selection Tool
FETPWRCALC — This tool is designed to assist engineers in the selection of Texas Instruments’ discrete power MOSFET and Power Block devices for their synchronous buck design. Users can input the conditions for their power supply and compare various discrete and power block solutions by power loss, relative (...)
REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
- Vary power supply conditions and observe TI’s most efficient solutions for any set of input parameters
- Select from a pre-established list of TI controllers or enter your own custom IC
- Rank solutions by effective power loss and compare by relative 1k price, device package, and total PCB footprint