MSP430FR6047 Ultrasonic Sensing Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Water Flow Meter Quick Start Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1886 KB)
25 Mar 2020
The EVM430-FR6047 evaluation kit is a development platform to evaluate the performance of the MSP430FR6047 MCUs for ultrasonic sensing applications (e.g. smart water meters). The MSP430FR6047 MCU is an ultra-low-power device with an integrated ultrasonic sensing analog front end (USS) for high precision and accurate ultrasonic measurements. The device also includes the low-energy accelerator (LEA) for optimized signal processing that helps in optimizing power for a longer battery lifetime. The EVM provides a flexible solution to enable engineers to quickly evaluate and develop with the MSP430FR6047 MCU with a variety of transducers ranging from 50KHz to 2.5MHz. The EVM has the capability to display the measurement parameters with on-board LCD and connectors for RF communication modules.
- USB powered and provision for external power
- Connector available to interface with different transducer types
- BoosterPack™ plug-in module headers available to interface with external boards (I2C, SPI, UART, GPIO) and RF communication modules
- On-board segmented LCD
- On-board eZ-FET emulation circuit to enable programming and debug