Target Development Board for MSP430FR604x MCUs - 100-pin (microcontroller not included)
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- MSP430 Hardware Tools User's Guide (Rev. AF)
(PDF 8174 KB)
07 Feb 2020
Note: This kit does not include MSP430 microcontroller samples. To sample the compatible devices, please visit the product page or select the related MCU after adding the tool to the TI Store cart: MSP430FR6047
The MSP-TS430PZ100E microcontroller development board is a standalone ZIF socket target board used to program and debug the MSP430 in-system through the JTAG interface or the Spy Bi-Wire (2-wire JTAG) protocol. This development board supports all MSP430FR604x FRAM devices in an 80-pin QFP package (TI package code: PZ). Please check your target's device documentation to find the correct target board.
A debug probe may be purchased independently or bundled with the target board (MSP-FET).
- Socket board to program & debug the 100-pin QFP Package through the JTAG interface
- Access to all device pins
- Indicator LEDs
- JTAG connector
- Development board (MSP-TS430PZ100E) with ZIF socket
- Eight 25 One 32.768 kHz crystal
- pin headers (4 male, 4 female)