4 differential and 1 LVCMOS outputs clock generator evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- CDCE6214-Q1 EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 2684 KB)
27 Nov 2019
The CDCE6214-Q1 evalution module (EVM) is an evaluation platform for the CDCE6214-Q1 ultra-low power clock generator. This
evaluation module provides an USB-based interface to access the I2C bus to communicate with the CDCE6214-Q1. Pin control mode can set the device in a specific operation mode.
- Easy to use the EVM to generate up to 4 differential outputs and 1 LVCMOS output with on board XTAL or an external reference clock
- Accept differential or single-ended clock and XTAL input
- Device control pins configurable through jumpers
- Power from USB (default) or external +5 V, using on board LDOs 1.8 V (default) and 3.3 V