For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 399
APPLICATION SOFTWARE & FRAMEWORKS Download
The LMK04610EVM features LMK04610 ultra Low-noise and low power JESD204B compliant Dual Loop Jitter Cleaner. With a power consumption of only 900 mW with all outputs running, LMK04610 supports sub-74 fs jitter (12 kHz to 20 MHz) using a low noise VCXO module. Integrated LDOs provide high PSRR that (...)
- Dual Loop Architecture with typical 60 fs rms from 10 kHz to 20 MHz at 122.88 MHz output frequency
- Integrated Loopfilter support easy prototyping
- 0.9 W typical power consumption for 10 outputs at 122.88 MHz
- Jumper configurable supplies with on-board LDOs and DCDC converters
- GUI platform for full access (...)
Texas Instruments Clocks and Synthesizers (TICS) Pro Software
TICSPRO-SW — The TICS Pro software is used to program the evaluation modules (EVMs) for device numbers with these prefixes: CDC, LMK and LMX. These devices include PLLs and voltage-controlled oscillators (PLL+VCO), synthesizers and clocking devices.
SIMULATION MODELS Download
- Program EVMs through the USB2ANY Interface Adaptor or onboard USB interface.
- Export programming configurations for use in end application.
SNAM204.ZIP (126 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products