LMK61E0M Ultra-Low-Jitter Programmabler Oscillator Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LMK61E2EVM, LMK61E0MEVM User's Guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 1378 KB)
10 Aug 2017
The LMK61E0MEVM evaluation modules provides a complete platform to evaluate the jitter performance and configurability of the Texas Instruments LMK61E0M Ultra-Low Jitter Programmable Oscillator with integrated EEPROM and extended frequency margining capabilities.
The LMK61E0MEVM can be used as a high performance clock source for jitter critical applications and can easily be customized to any user desired frequency. The onboard USB to I2C interface allows for device configuration via a software graphical user interface (GUI) and requires no external input or power for device operation. The edge-launch SMA ports provide access to the LMK61E0M’s dual LVCMOS clock outputs for interfacing to test equipment or reference boards using commercially available coaxial cables, adapters, or baluns (not included).
- Ultra low jitter dual output LVCMOS clock generation
- Powered over USB or externally (SMA connector)
- Onboard USB to I2C interface
- Coarse and Fine Frequency margining
- GUI platform for full access to registers and EEPROM