The LMX2615EVM-CVAL evaluation module (EVM) is designed for evaluating the LMX2615-SP product. It includes the assembled PCB and uses Reference Pro to program the board and also provide a 100-MHz input reference. The board is assembled with the LMX2615W-MPR engineering sample and can be used to understand and test all key electrical specifications and features of the space-level device (5962R1723601VXC) at room temperature, as both devices are pinout and software compatible. Engineering samples have not received or passed the full space production flow or testing.
- 40-MHz to 15-GHz output frequency
- -110 dBc/Hz phase noise at 100-kHz offset with 15-GHz carrier
- 45-fs rms jitter at 7.5 GHz (100 Hz to 100 MHz)
- Two differential outputs with programmable output power up to 7 dBm at 15 GHz
- This EVM has the complete circuit for the synthesizer, optimized and tested for performance, and includes a USB programming module