For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 399
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 399
The LMK05028EVM is an evaluation module for the LMK05028 Network Clock Generator and Synchronizer. The EVM can be used for device evaluation, compliance testing, and system prototyping.
The LMK05028 integrates two Digital PLLs (DPLLs) with programmable bandwidth for input wander and jitter (...)
- Dual DPLLs with programmable bandwidths and Analog PLLs for frequency translation
- 4 clock inputs supporting hitless switching and holdover
- 8 differential or 16 LVCMOS output clocks or combination of both
- On-chip EEPROM for custom start-up clock clocks
- Flexible oscillator options: onboard XOs, TCXO, or (...)
EVALUATION BOARDS Download 99
The LMK05318EVM is an evaluation module for the LMK05318 Network Synchronizer Clock device.
The EVM can be used as a flexible, synchronous clock source for rapid evaluation, compliance testing, and system prototyping. SMA ports provide access to the LMK05318 clock inputs and outputs for (...)
- One Digital PLL (DPLL) with programmable bandwidths and Two Fractional Analog PLLs (APLLs) for Flexible Clock Generation
- Two reference inputs to the DPLL supporting hitless switching & holdover
- Eight output clocks with 50-fs RMS phase jitter (12 kHz to 20 MHz)
- On-chip EEPROM for custom start-up clock (...)
IDES, CONFIGURATION, COMPILERS & DEBUGGERS Download
The LMK61E2EVM evaluation modules provides a complete platform to evaluate the 90-fs RMS jitter performance and configurability of the Texas Instruments LMK61E2 Ultra-Low Jitter Programmable Differential Oscillator with integrated EEPROM and frequency margining capabilities.
The LMK61E2EVM can be (...)
- Ultra low jitter differential clock generation
- Powered over USB or externally (SMA connector)
- Onboard USB to I2C interface
- Coarse and Fine Frequency margining
- GUI platform for full access to LMK03328 registers and EEPROM
CodeLoader Software for device register programming CODELOADER — The CodeLoader 4 software is used to program the LMX PLLs and LMK timing devices through either the USB or line print terminal (LPT) port of a computer. This software also provides information on how to program the device by showing the bits that are actually sent.
Which software do I use?
PROGRAMMING TOOLS Download
SNAC074.ZIP (3782 KB) SIMULATION MODELS Download
SLYM078.ZIP (16 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION TOOLS Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
Many TI reference designs include the LMK61E2 Use our reference design selection tool to review and identify designs that best match your application and parameters.