For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 499
SUPPORT SOFTWARE Download
This evaluation module is for the LMX2820, which is a 22.6-GHz wideband RF synthesizser. This synthesizer supports JESD204B compliant SYSREF signal buffering and generation. The LMX2820 allows designers to synchronize the output of multiple instances of the device.
- 22.6-GHz output
- 40-fs RMS jitter (10 kHz - 20 MHz) at 6-GHz carrier
- Synchronization of output phase across multiple devices
- Support for SYSREF
- Support external VCO input up to 22.6 GHz
- This evaluation module has the complete circuit for the synthesizer, optimized and tested for performance, and includes (...)
SNAC072AI.ZIP (61271 KB) SIMULATION MODEL Download
SNAM245.ZIP (45 KB) - IBIS Model DESIGN TOOL Download
Clock tree architect programming software
CLOCK-TREE-ARCHITECT — Clock tree architect is a clock tree synthesis tool that streamlines your design process by generating clock tree solutions based on your system requirements. The tool pulls data from an extensive database of clocking products to generate a system-level multi-chip clocking solution.
- Accepts customer specific design requirements such as input frequencies, output frequencies, clock formats and clock counts
- Generates clock trees by taking into account a variety of advanced specifications, such as noise floor and phase determinism requirements
- Presents clear and intuitive block (...)