18.104.22.168 32-kHz Synchronized Timer (COUNTER_32K)
The 32-kHz synchronized timer (COUNTER_32K) is a 32-bit counter clocked by the falling edge of the 32-kHz system clock.
The main features of the 32-kHz synchronized timer controller are:
- L4 slave interface (OCP) support:
- 32-bit data bus width
- 32-/16-bit access supported
- 8-bit access not supported
- 16-bit address bus width
- Burst mode not supported
- Write nonposted transaction mode not supported
- Only read operations are supported on the module registers; no write operation is supported (no error/no action on write).
- Free-running 32-bit upward counter
- Start and keep counting after power-on reset
- Automatic roll over to 0; highest value reached: 0xFFFF FFFF
- On-the-fly read (while counting)
For more information, see section Timers of the Device TRM.